Friday, December 3, 2010

Yep - we're still here!

I want to take this time to reintroduce who we are! We started this blog in the Summer of 2010 and some how puttered out. I don't know, but I think the thing called life got in the way just a bit. So, here's a second go of it...

Becca-- She lives in Southern California with her husband and 7 month old Charlie. Becca teaches part time and enjoys cooking for her family and friends. She likes to try new recipes! And is busy whipping up homemade baby food for her little guy. Maybe we should start a baby food tab? Becca has the pleasure of farmer's markets year round!

Laura - She lives in Seattle (ahh, the food possibilities here!) with her husband. I should say, lives in Seattle when she isn't traveling around the world in search of the perfect macaroon! Laura and Rob love to travel - we'll see if she'll blog about some of her experiences abroad. Laura is our cookie and candy (caramel) expert! She has a knack for making them look as good as they taste. I would venture to say Laura likes to make healtier dinners and maybe even vegetarian main dishes.

Sara -- I live in Iowa with my husband and three children Ben is 8, Ellie is 6 and Anna is 3. I try to cook meals that my family with eat! How frustrating it can be to spend an hour or two on a meal that only two out of five will eat...VERY! But, I also try to get them to try new things! My toddlers are very adventerous eaters, but seem to get less and less the older they are. (I have a notion school lunches don't help!)

Why are we blogging together??
We are sisters who LOVE to cook! We come from a family full of foodies -- some may just like to eat, but a lot of us love to cook and try new recipes. We live far apart, but seem to keep in touch via Skype, phone calls and emails. We want to share our recipes with you, plus we thought this would be a great resource for future generations!

We hope you'll visit our site frequently! Stay tuned for our Holiday Baking Segment.

1 comment:

  1. The kids look very intense about what they are working on!! I can't wait to try one of their pretzels! Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete